For Job seekers
RepoHiring was built to match qualified job seekers to employers in the repossession, collection and lending space.
RepoHiring can be used by any job seeker looking for a job in the repossession collection and lending space. Examples of job listings are; field recovery agent, camera car driver, locksmith, lot attendant, mechanic, office staff, skip tracer, marketing manager, client liaison, collector, vendor manager, compliance/operations manager, repossession operations manager, VP of collections, loss mitigation/recovery manager, etc.
It is free of charge for Job Seekers. However, there could be additional items subject to charge. See our terms of service for more detail.
If you choose to hide your profile, it will not appear in any search results and an employer can only view it if you have applied to one of their job listings.
If you do not choose to hide your profile, employers who log in may see it in search results.
What is the process for applying for a job?
Job seekers must first create an account to be able to view the details of a job listing. Once you create an account we recommend following these steps:
- Login and go to your dashboard, complete your Profile.
- Under My Resume, upload your resume as a pdf.
- Or, use the resume builder to create a basic resume.
- Go to Find a Job menu and choose a listing that is relevant.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button. This will send an email to the Employer with a link to your profile and ability to download your resume.
- Employers will either Approve you for an interview or not. You will receive an email from them communicating this and the next steps to set up the interview.
- At this point, it is your responsibility to communicate with the Employer. RepoHiring does not
If you do not have a resume that you can upload, then you can use the Resume Builder within your account dashboard to build one. Go to My Resume in your account and then to the Resume Builder section. Enter in all relevant information the click the Save Resume button. To see what the resume looks like you can go to the View Resume menu item. The resume that you create from the Builder will be the one that Employers can download when you apply.
Yes, you can see this within Your Account under Applied Jobs.
The optimal size is 150 pixels by 150 pixels square at 72dpi screen resolution