Questions from Job seekers
RepoHiring was built to match qualified job seekers to employers in the repossession, collection and lending space.
RepoHiring can be used by any job seeker looking for a job in the repossession collection and lending space. Examples of job listings are; field recovery agent, camera car driver, locksmith, lot attendant, mechanic, office staff, skip tracer, marketing manager, client liaison, collector, vendor manager, compliance/operations manager, repossession operations manager, VP of collections, loss mitigation/recovery manager, etc.
It is free of charge for Job Seekers. However, there could be additional items subject to charge. See our terms of service for more detail.
What is the process for applying for a job?
Job seekers must first create an account to be able to view the details of a job listing. Once you create an account we recommend following these steps:
- Login and go to your dashboard, complete your Profile.
- Under My Resume, upload your resume as a pdf.
- Or, use the resume builder to create a basic resume.
- Go to Find a Job menu and choose a listing that is relevant.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button. This will send an email to the Employer with a link to your profile and ability to download your resume.
- Employers will either Approve you for an interview or not. You will receive an email from them communicating this and the next steps to set up the interview.
- At this point, it is your responsibility to communicate with the Employer. RepoHiring does not
If you choose to hide your profile, it will not appear in any search results and an employer can only view it if you have applied to one of their job listings.
If you do not choose to hide your profile, employers who log in may see it in search results.
If you do not have a resume that you can upload, then you can use the Resume Builder within your account dashboard to build one. Go to My Resume in your account and then to the Resume Builder section. Enter in all relevant information the click the Save Resume button. To see what the resume looks like you can go to the View Resume menu item. The resume that you create from the Builder will be the one that Employers can download when you apply.
Yes, you can see this within Your Account under Applied Jobs.
The optimal size is 150 pixels by 150 pixels square at 72dpi screen resolution
Questions from Employers
RepoHiring was built to match qualified employees to employers in the repossession, collection and lending space.
RepoHiring is available to a wide spectrum of businesses including repossession agencies, transporters, locksmiths, lenders, forwarders, credit unions, financial institutions, third-party providers, etc.
It is free of charge for employers. However, there could be additional items subject to charge. See our terms of service for more detail.See our terms of service for more detail.
Yes, employers can run as many job listings as they wish.
No. You must have an approved account with a company name in order to post a job. See our terms of service for more detail.
As often as you would like. Job listings will automatically expire after 30 days. Upon expiration you can repost the job.
- Login to your account. Go to the Submit a Job menu option.
- Enter in all the job details and push the Preview button at the bottom.
- VERY IMPORTANT – Once you preview and like your job listing, be sure to hit the green SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page for the job to go live.
Be sure to put as much detail into the description as possible so you get qualified applicants. We recommend including a general description, location of the job, list of duties/responsibilities, qualifications your are looking for, what the job’s success metrics are, any benefits that are included, and salary (optional). Ask yourself, would you be attracted to this job?
- It is possible that you forgot to Submit the listing.
- Go back to your account dashboard.
- Go to My Jobs menu. Find the listing. If it says Preview instead of Published, then you need to open up this listing, click the Update button, and make sure you then click the Submit button at the bottom of your job preview.
- Once logged into your Account, go to My Jobs.
- Find your Job Listing, then click on the small icon button to the right with the pencil icon. At this point you can edit the listing.
Job listings will automatically expire after 30 days. At that point, you will need to repost the job.
- Once logged into your Account, go to My Jobs.
- Find your Job Listing, then click on the small icon button to the right with the trashcan icon.
- Once logged into your Account, go to My Jobs in the left-hand menu.
- Find your Job Listing, then click on the publish button.
Once you select Approve Interview an automatic email will be sent to the candidate. The Job Seeker should respond to you by email. From there you will need to contact the applicant directly to continue the conversation.
Yes. Login to your account.
o Go to the Verify CARS Certification menu item.
o You will need their Certification ID # and full name which should be listed in their profile.
Yes. Login to your account. Go to My Jobs where you will see a complete list.
The job seeker will receive an email advising them that they have not been selected at this time. The email will not use the word “rejected”.
Currently we do not offer paid advertising. See our terms of service for more detail.